Discover A Rich, Vibrant Blend Of Oahu Activities
Known as the "Gathering Place," Oahu beckons visitors with many of Hawaii's most
renowned sights - from historic Pearl Harbor to the wild and pounding surf of Waimea Bay.
Experience the virtually limitless spectrum of Oahu activities. Relive Hawaii's royal
past at Iolani Palace and the venerable Bishop Museum. Savor the multicultural cuisine,
radiant culture, and sensational nightlife of Honolulu - where east meets west. Immerse
yourself in the specialty shopping showcased in Waikiki and nearby Ala Moana Center, where
you will find some of the most famous names in couture, from Gucci and Chanel to Dior
and Ralph Lauren. Or simply escape to Waikiki Beach - the island's most popular resort
area - which consists of a crescent of white sand and glittering hotels at the foot of
Diamond Head crater. Let the Hawaii Vacation Condos by Outrigger serve as your springboard
to the full host of fun things to do in Oahu, Hawaii.
Journey to the island where Aloha begins! You'll discover that there's more to see and
do than you ever imagined. Look to the Hawaii Vacation Condos by Outrigger to connect you
with the Oahu attractions you seek most, with an island location that's just for you.
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Aloha Flea Market Aloha Tower Market Place
- Banzai Pipeline on the North Shore
- Bellows Field Beach Park
- Bishop Museum and Planetarium
- Bowfin Park and Pacific Submarine Museum
- Byodo-In Temple
- Contemporary Museum
- Diamond Head Trail Hike
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue
- Father Damien Museum and Archives
- Foster Botanical Gardens
- Haleiwa Beach Park
- Haleiwa Town
- Halona Blowhole
- Hanauma Bay
- Hawaii Maritime Center
- Hawaii Nature Center
- Hawaii Theatre
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Hawaiian Railway
- Heeia State Park
- Honolulu Academy of Arts
- Honolulu Time Walks
- Honolulu Zoo
- Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden
- Iolani Palace
- Japanese Cultural Center Historical Gallery
- Kaena Point State Park
- Kailua Beach Park
- Kaneaki Heiau
- Kapiolani Park
- Kawaiahao Church
- Keaiwa Heiau State Recreation Area
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Kodak Hula Show
- Koko Crater Botanical Garden
- Kualoa Ranch
- Kuilioloa Heiau
- Makaha Beach Park
- Makapuu Beach Park
- Makapuu Lighthouse Lookout
- Makapuu to Kailua Beach Park
- Maunawili Trail
- Mikolii Island (Chinaman's Hat)
- Mission Houses Museum
- Moanalua Gardens Foundation
- North Shore
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout
- Pacific Aerospace Museum
- Pacific Whaling Museum
- Pokai Bay Beach
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Punchbowl Crater
- Puu o Mahuka Heiau
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Royal Mausoleum
- Sandy Beach
- Sea Life Park
- State Capitol
- Sunset Beach
- U.S. Army Museum at Fort DeRussy
- U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
- U.S.S. Missouri Memorial
- University of Hawaii
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Historic Trail
- Waikiki Trolley
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Waimea Bay Beach Park
- War Memorial Natatorium
- Washington Place
- Whale watching
- Hawaiian Music -
- Moving to Hawaii
- Hawaii Whale Watching - Observe Hawaiian Humpback whales while sailing the waters of the famous North Shore.
- Alohaforever Hawaii Weddings - Affordable Hawaii Wedding Packages.
- Oahu Vacation Attractions and Tours - Go Oahu Card: Unlimited sightseeing at Oahu's top attractions.
- Bike Hawaii Adventures
- A Sweet Hawaii Wedding - Oahu wedding planners offering affordable beach wedding packages.
- Hawaii Bridal Weddings - Complete wedding packages in Honolulu, HI.
- Kauai & Oahu Helicopter Tours
- Sky Dive Hawaii - Hawaii's oldest and the world's most beautiful drop.
- Aloha Apparel Hawaiian Shirts & Fun Hawaii Products - Offering attractive Hawaiian Clothing from Hawaii.
- Oahu Hawaii - Information on Oahu Hawaii including Honolulu, Waikiki, Leeward Coast, Windward Coast, Southeast Oahu, Waimea and vicinity.
- Hawaii Fishing Charter - Experience big game sport fishing in Oahu.
- Reef Pirates Oahu Scuba Diving
here for our Oahu Vacation Condos & Getaways.
|Outrigger Oahu Condominiums
Toll-Free (U.S., Guam & Canada): 888-200-5331
Worldwide direct: 303-369-7777
Military Travel 800-279-0126
Advantages of Hawaii Vacation Condos by Outrigger
Choosing where to stay can be your most important vacation decision. Outrigger guest services
and on-site amenities ensure a comfortable and worry-free stay.
Condo units in the same location can be managed by different companies, and not all offer
the same services. Be confident that you've made the right choice. Book a Hawaii Vacation Condo by Outrigger.
- Desirable destinations and resort surroundings
- Reception desk check-in
- Most units offer kitchens
- On-site maintenance service
- No service fees added to your room charge
- Helpful staff familiar with local events and attractions
- Restaurants, shops, golf, and beaches nearby